Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Mix!


I've been trying to make an awesome ska/soul/hip-hop mix for months but the final products always end up a bit different than what I was aiming for. However, I love all of these mixes!

Here's the first one of the 3 or 4 I've made, feel free to admire my wonderful taste in music.
1. Wylde Bunch - Last Day of School
2. Digital Underground - The Humpty Dance
3. Fruity - Special TV Program
4. Sugarhill Downtown Orchestra - Last Chance, Last Song
5. Earth Wind & Fire - September
6. Aceyalone - The Faces
7. The Slickers - Johnny Too Bad
8. Jimmy Cliff - The Harder They Come
9. Rx Bandits - Taking Chase as the Serpent Slithers
10. Death Cab for Cutie - I Was a Kaleidoscope
11. The Jam - In The City
12. The Wunder Years - Superbowl Sunday
13. Pavement - Range Life
14. The Geto Boys - Mind's Playing Tricks on Me
15. Hyotan - Toori Ame
16. Fishbone - Ma & Pa
17. James Brown - Sex Machine
18. The Miracles - Love Machine
19. Ging Nang Boyz - Ano Ko ha Ayanami Rei ga Suki
20. Slow Gherkin - Shed Some Skin

No comments: