Thursday, March 06, 2008

March 6, 2008

The Wunder Years - Superbowl Sunday
Superchunk - Nu Bruises
Fifteen - Situations
The Blockheads - Any Way I Tell You
The Odd Numbers - High Alert
---
Touch My Rash - Sexless Existence
Molotov - Queremos Pastel
Toys That Kill - Control The Sun
The Thermals - Time to Lose
This Is My Fist - A History of Rats
---
Husker Du - Reoccurring Dreams
Boilermaker - Norman
---
Belle and Sebastian - Jonathan David
Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Beat (Health, Life and Fire)
Cass Mccombs - Pregnant Pause
Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks - Cold Son
Beulah - My Side of the City
The Mumlers - My Side of the City
---
Betty's Love Child - Harumi
Stiff Little Fingers - Piccadilly / Circus
Scared of Chaka - Wanna Make It Happen
Pinhead Gunpowder - Crazy Horse
The Bomb Bassets - Take A Trip
---
Going Steady - Holiday
The Queers - Girl About Town
Dillinger Four - Shotgun Confessional
---
Silkworm - The Third
November Trial - Dust Factory
Modest Mouse - All Nite Diner
Crimpshrine - Pretty Mess
---
Polysics - My Sharona


Tonight's Background Music
Blockhead - Coloring Book
Ruckus Robotics - Never Play With Scratches
Sixtoo - Track 4

2 comments:

aspirinkid said...

haha...DUST FACTORY?!?!

I wish I had listened tonight!

BOBOSO said...

Yeah mang, I was going old school last night!