Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kuronotorigaa



Q: What do the classic NES and three measly dollars in common?

A: Both share the same monetary value according to Savers, on Bascom and San Carlos in San Jose.

So what exactly does this ill-phrased intro question mean??? I got a working NES for $3 at motherloving Savers last night, fools!!!

So, last night, in the middle of the busiest weekend of my life, I took a little bit of time out to play some Super Mario 3... NIIIIIICE!!!

I also got this disgusting phone shaped like a tennis shoe... NIIIIIIICE?

2 comments:

aspirinkid said...

MY HERO!!!!!

Unknown said...

so awesome! i'm sure that's a once-in-a-lifetime kinda chance too! after reading this i just had to go to the nearest savers - turns out it was just 2 miles from my place, NEXT DOOR to a little ceasars!