Wednesday, June 20, 2007

GAH!!!! 2K7

There are few things in life that truly get me all worked up and angry. Mainly, I can't stand listening to or watching a sports game where my team is losing. It gives me unnecessary stress that really isn't founded upon any good reason, so I'm usually pretty quick to turn away from such games. The other thing in life that really makes me angry are stupid drivers!!!

While it's easy enough to turn off a game, you can't avoid a stupid driver. Stupid drivers can easily ruin what is otherwise a fairly relaxing pasttime and totally turn your sunny driving disposition sour. Here are the traits of a wack driver:
  • They use their brake when the space between them and the next car is giant. HEY PENDEJO, let up off of the gas pedal instead!!!
  • They tailgate you despite lanes to the right and left of you being completely free of traffic.
  • They don't pull up far enough at a stop light, so they don't trigger the sensor that makes the light change.
  • They parallel park head first.
  • They drive slowly in the fast lane. This sort of crappy driving ALWAYS results in traffic backups as people have to worm their way through and around other slow cars to pass these troglodytes.
Man, I could probably go on for days. I would sell my car if I could manage life without it, but I'm just not disciplined enough.

3 comments:

Elvis said...

I'm the same way with sports games. I feel uneasy/nervous when my team is losing or a game is winding down and points are close so I just don't watch.

Anonymous said...

Dont worry brah, you will be taking that train like every other schmuck if you ever move out here to Japan. Then you will miss cars - even bad drivers, when what would be a short drive in california equals a 200 dollar train ticket here.

BOBOSO said...

Dear Elvis,
I suppose that this means we have to watch a baseball game together awkwardly when we meet up this summer. Then we can both cry.

Dear Perv,
F no cars. F yes cars. This is why teleportation is the best superpower one could have, aside from having a permaboner (or is that the WORST SUPERPOWER??!!?)