Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The Dreamoning

The VTA became Muni for a day and I made many friends on the buses and rails:

Friend #1: "Hey man, you know if this train is still running? I just got outta jail, man, they arrested me for drinking in public. I wanna go to my cousin's house 'cuz I'm getting hungry."

Friend #2: "Ahh sup homes! You goin' this way?... Ahh sick homes! I think I'm gonna have to make it out to Empire and 8th to crash with my bitch out there. I got this other bitch out by the Great Mall too, though, wanted to go out there. Sheeeit. I ain't even been home in 3 days, just out drinkin' homes!"

Friend #3: "What they fools talkin' 'bout? What theeey fools talkin' bout?!?! I don't want nothin' less than that yella pussy! Go 'head and get mad! Don't want nothin' less than that yella pussy!!! Go 'head and get mad!"

No comments: