Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Calm 'n' Punk



I saw a bumper sticker today that said "I'm already against the next war". This was one of the nicest things I've seen in a while.

I find it hard these days to focus on the specifics or details of anything in the world, aside from living my own life happily and surrounding myself with people who make me happy (and who hopefully feel the same way about my presence!). I can't really be bothered with the news, politics, music, TV shows or movies. I do enjoy these things, but I really just like being around the same old awesome people, eating the same old food that I like, and laughing about the same old things.

This seems very selfish of me, as I stop to think about what I'm putting in the proverbial ink here. As of now, however, I'd really like to focus on being positive and optimistic on my own terms and hope that the world takes care of itself without me.

Songs I want to hear tonight:
Talking Heads - This Must Be The Place
Ging Nang Boyz - I Don't Wanna Die
Sokabe Keiichi - Doyou no Yoru
Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes

3 comments:

Unknown said...

amen, brother

Guy said...

I want to be friends with you

BOBOSO said...

Dear Guy, keep commenting! It validates my existence to know that people read this blog.