Thursday, February 07, 2008

February 7, 2008

Underground Railroad to Candyland - Yuppie Hip Hop Ad
Derangements - In the Car
Fugazi - Epic Problem
Alkaline Trio - A Message From Kathlene
The Weakerthans - Watermark
---
Cap'n Jazz - Basil's Kite
Eastern Youth - Bura Bura Bushi
Cass McCombs - Pregnant Pause
---
Polysics - I My Me Mine
My Korean Friends - Turtle Tax
The Thermals - A Passing Feeling
Robert Pollard - Here Comes Garcia
---
Track Star - Pretty Close To Nothing
Maritime - Calm
Stephen Malkmus - Mama
Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast
---
Modest Mouse - All Nite Diner
Unicorns - I Don't Wanna Die
Thao with the Get Down Stay Down - Swimming Pools
Saturday Looks Good to Me - Money in the Afterlife
Ging Nang Boyz - I Don't Wanna Die
The Dismemberment Plan - Girl O'Clock
---
The Buzzcocks - Harmony In My Head
Green Day - Jar
Afrirampo - Afrirampo
Mega City Four - Start
---
Jawbreaker - Shield Your Eyes
Supergrass - I'd To Like To Know
Babyshambles - You Talk
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Great Communicator
The Minutemen - #1 Hit Song
---
Built To Spill - Some
Sambomaster - Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobundaze


Tonight's Background Music:
Blockhead - Trailer Love
Blockhead - Cheer Up You're Not Dead Yet
Your Song Is Good - Shortcake

No comments: