Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TV PARTY

Yesterday I watched the premier of the 6th season of THE SHIELD. I usually don't like cop shows and bad-boy anti-heros, but THE SHIELD is just too intense to not be enthalled by. Here's a simple description of what has happened in every episode since episode 1, season 1: Something bad from before is haunting Vic (the bad boy anti-hero played by Michael Chiklis) and his team, and they're scrambling to solve the problem, or cover up the problem. Instead of fixing things, things keep getting worse and worse. IT'S SO INTENSE!!! This season, Forest Whitaker is back as a deranged IA cop trying to take down Vic. Sure enough, after just one episode, Vic is getting his ish f-ed up!!!

I also went back to watching The Office, which is like every horribly awkward social situation ever crammed into one awesome/unwatchable show. The stories and characters are so compelling because of the genuine humanity portrayed, but I almost feel like I'd rather avert my eyes and be spared the pain of watching these social train wrecks pile up one after the other. SO GOOD!!!

Heroes returns to TV with new episodes April 23... NIIICE!!! I can't wait!!!!

No comments: