Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Gods MUST Be Crazy

Upcoming shows I want to see:

April 14 - Ted Leo @ Slims (not only do I want to see this one, I actually bought tickets for this!)
April 26 & 27 - TRACK STAR @ The Hemlock (SO NIIIIIIIIIIIICE!)
May 9 - Matt Skiba, Chuck Ragan and Mike Hale @ MACLA (gotta earn my scene points!)
May 15 & 16 - Dinosaur Jr. @ Slims (mustn't forget earplugs)
May 25 - Brother Ali @ Slims (hip-hop shows invariably suck, but Brother Ali is angry and tight to listen to)
May 30 - The Hold Steady @ Slims (I honestly haven't been to Slims in 4 or 5 years. When did they start having good shows again???)
June 14 - The Queers @ Bottom of the Hill

There's probably more, but I don't care to finish this.

Here's some shows I will definitely NOT be going to, but I guess it wouldn't be so bad to see them again. Japan's premier schoolgirl ska band, ORESKABAND, will be on the warped tour!!! WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?! (Thanks to JJ for the tipoff, homeboy makes me look more on the ball to all you loyal blog readers)
08/18 The Gorge Amphitheatre Seattle, WA
08/19 Columbia Meadows Portland, OR
08/22 Selland Arena Fresno, CA
08/23 Sleep Train Amphitheater Sacramento, CA
08/24 Coors Amphitheatre San Diego, CA
08/25 Home Depot Center Los Angeles, CA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you catch Bro Ali by any chance?

I went to Coachella to see him (among others). We got there in time but my travel companions had stupid last minute logistics preventing me from entering. I listened to him from the parking lot. :(