Thursday, June 26, 2008

June 26, 2008

La Plebe - Mi Tierra
Skankin' Pickle - It's Not Too Late
The Aquabats - Cat With 2 Heads
Slow Gherkin - I Only Smoke When I'm Drunk
The Siren Six! - Burn
---
Satori - Finding Your Place
The Slackers - Henderson Swamp
Bad Manners - Sally Brown
Fishbone - Ugly
Sugarhill Downtown Orchestra - Home Made Song
---
Bomb The Music Industry - Depression is no Fun
Common Rider - Signal, Signal
Toots & The Maytals - Pressure Drop
Rx Bandits - Apparition
Hepcat - Yoko Zuna
---
Blindspot - Right Field
Blue Meanies - Johnny Mortgage
Mu330 - Baby Rats
Operation Ivy - Yellin' In My Ear
Fruity - Cinderella Boy
Shiina Ringo - Mayonaka wa Junketsu
---
Alkaline Trio - Help Me
Alkaline Trio - For Your Lungs Only
Ging Nang Boyz - Trash
Lemuria - Pants
Little Mercury - I'm Not & You're Not
Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus
The Thermals - An Endless Supply
No Age - Here Should Be My Home
---
Minus the Bear - Let's Play Clowns
Boris - BUZZ-IN
Unwound - Unauthorized Autobiography
Bangs - Sweet Revenge
Blue Hearts - Chernobyl
---
The Night Marchers - I Wanna Deadbeat You
Superdrag - My Day Will Come
The Cherry Tempo - Treble Is High
The Buzzcocks - What Do I Get?
---
Andrew WK - Party Hard

No comments: