Thursday, May 29, 2008

May 29, 2008

La Plebe - Plebe Por Vida
Molotov - Frijolero
The Night Marchers - In Dead Sleep (I Snore ZZZZ)
The Specials - Little Bitch
Bomb The Music Industry! - I Don't Love You Anymore
---
Lemuria - Buzz
Track Star - This Is Number Forty Two
Enon - Disposable Parts
Underground Railroad to Candyland - Yuppie Hip Hop Ad
The Briefs - Poor & Weird
Slow Gherkin - He's Gotta Go
Twinkle - The Candidate
---
The Queers - Teenage Bonehead
Hot Snakes - XOX
The Blue Hearts - Owaranai Uta
Spandecks - Paranoia
I Sing The Body Electric! - I Do
The Slackers - Please Decide
---
Billy Bragg - Mr. Love & Justice
Nate Kavanaugh & The Replacematts - Nightcap
Weezer - I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams
Guided By Voices - A Contest Featuring Human Beings
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Great Communicator
The Pharmacy - Five Five Five
Death Cab For Cutie - Cath...
---
Islands - Rough Gem
Frightened Rabbit - I Feel Better
Supergrass - Alright
Subtle - The Crow
---
Ben Kweller - Wasted & Ready
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Alison
The Shins - Kissing the Lipless
The Owls - Isaac Bashevis Singer
---
The Magnetic Fields - Three-Way
Andrew WK - Get Ready to Die
Dillinger Four - Open and Shut
Gunmoll - Less Than You Hoped For
Alkaline Trio - Help Me
---
Andrew Jackson Jihad - Let Us Get Murdered
Good Hustle - Pygar
Ging Nang Boyz - I Don't Wanna Die

No comments: