Thursday, May 03, 2007

May 3, 2007

Bad Manners - Special Brew
Sugarhill Downtown Orchestra - Home Made Song
---
Hepcat - I Can't Wait
Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Unwanted Things
The Slackers - So This is the Night
Skankin' Pickle - Fakin' Jamaican
---
Monkey - Cha-Cha-Ska
The Unicorns - Inoculate Innocuous
The Siren Six! - If You're Not Now, You Never Were
Apples in Stereo - Sundial Song (misreading the title, I thought it said "Suicidal Song")
Feist - My Moon My Man
---
High Llamas - Rollin'
Low - Pretty People
Cibo Matto - Flowers
Devo - Girl U Want
---
Modest Mouse - March Into The Sea
Gogol Bordello - Start Wearing Purple
The Blue Hearts - Chernobyl
The (International) Noise Conspiracy - Survival Sickness
---
Chisel - The Last Good Time
Middlepicker - Flea Flicker
Les Savy Fav - Blackouts on Thursday
---
The Queers - Teenage Bonehead
Spandecks - Paranoia
Jawbreaker - Boxcar
Crimpshrine - Wake Up
Outtaline - Broken Dreams
This Is My Fist - You Sank My Battleship
Cap'n Jazz - Little League
---
Dillinger Four - ¡¡Noble Stabbing!!
The Blockheads - Tired of Myself
Cleveland Bound Death Sentence - Rumble Seats + Running Boards
Ging Nang Boyz - Seishun Jidai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suicidal sonI i laughed out loud(lol'ed if you will) as soon as it started playing!

-elvis

Anonymous said...

spelling is not my thing, whatever